i'm a mistake

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by theleastofthese, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

please god kill me now. i don't want to go thru another day

2. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Me as God says no:tongue:

You never know how close you are to breaking out of this circle, the only way to find out is to try and to live another day. When things seem hardest is when you should not give up.

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

No killing you. :hug: I hope you feel better soon.

4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

your not a mistake hun, we are all here to help hun :hug:

5. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

I feel the same way as you do lastoneofthese. My whole life was a mistake and I would and the world would have been better off without me. But I have to say with all of those feelings aside I believe there is a reason why we are here and there are a few things that make looking forward to the next day. For myself, I have surrounded my life with technology, computers, music and movies which help me keep my mind occupied(no room for suicidal thoughts when my mind is busy on something else) and it's something that I do enjoy. Find something you like and stick to it like glue, hang in there and hopefully for both and all of us here things will work out for the better. It's not a guarantee but the thought of that is comforting.

6. dreamer

dreamer Well-Known Member

If someone came to my home tomorrow with a syringe full of a painless death drug. I would take it. At the moment.. im stuck, this body aint gonna go so easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.