im a nice young man who needs to end my life.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by orangeserpent, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orangeserpent

orangeserpent New Member

The reason is i never understood women.
    i could never win their heart and ouch it hurts to be me.
    im actually kind of handsome. I have defended a woman from suffering racism, i gave money to poor and counseled the overweight,

my dream was to be a martial artist, and star in the movies.
    I also like to start a world wide charity, and write a book based on the way of life.

But even if a woman loved me, i ask, why do you love me?
    She would answer in riddles or nonsense.
    what is the meaning of life if the women give u a hard time trying to understand them.
    2 people like this.
  2. jlbArt

jlbArt Well-Known Member

i feel the same way, I had a relationship in high school that last 5 yrs and ever since that ended i have barely had any friends let alone a relationship.
  3. LastCall7

LastCall7 Banned Member

What type of martial arts OP?

Ive come to find the male, female human animal have very different outlooks, and intentions in life. Very separate. Universally seperate. We're not the same.

The biological machine, to make babies. That's all that matters. As magical as it is, it's pretty non magical. Urges seem to trump logic. Welcome to today's world. Meet young, breed, have two kids, wife wants to split, divorce, kids stranded, repeat..

It's how it goes. Biology has a stronger program than spirit. Focus on spirit. Humans are killing this world, because if it was as hard to make a baby as it is to live life, God would be out of business. So the game is rigged, because god is a petty fuck, and it wont go out of business. Be glad you can walk alone. The last thing thks world needs is another baby..
    2 people like this.
  4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Hi orangeserpent, Welcome to SF, That is part of getting to know a woman, I feel, If you are handsome you have a head start on a lot of other men in a way, but Women at least most women I know want more then good looks in a man, that want some one that is kind considerate, thoughtful, witty, but hard on the outside and soft on the inside with a compassionate nature! They like a man to be spontaneous, but done in a thoughtful way!
    IF you have done and live the way you have said then you are halfway there, you still have to be tested, like a new car, what you are like on the first date It starts before it starts,be on time, you don't have to break the bank on a first date, take it slow and easy, a good time had by both of you is a plus! Listen to everything she says, little things matter, she is watching every thing that you do, how you treat other people, how you talk, how and if you listen, so many things, but when you get back did you both have a good time, this is just starting, take time to know each other you will learn, you won't have to ask after a while why or if she loves you or if you love her, You will know!

We are here to help if you have an issue, a problem we may be able to help, at 18 I think we all need some help, I did, I wished I had some! Your dreams are yet to be, I see you are off line, If you want help all you have to do is ask, you can read some answers as well as some issues in here, You may respond to people that have addressed you or you may even use the chat or game room it will help if you don't understand something if you ask! Most everyone here will be able to help you or answer your questions, I hope that you will find the answers to those questions that you Have, I wish you the best in here. We are Here for you!
  5. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

LastCall7, That is an interesting look on things, I do agree that the world does not "Need" another baby But I feel the world needs to take care of the ones we have, we are doing a lousy job of it! The rest I will say, you have your opinion and you are entitled to it! I have found the world to be a little better then you seem to have. It may be just my perspective, Shrugs!
  6. orangeserpent

orangeserpent New Member

Well even though I'm a Bruce lee fan, I like to stick to Taiji quan and sports like kick boxing,fencing,judo and also the ancient arts of Kalaripayattu,
    I usually like the ancients way of fighting. I also like to be a practioner of Jeet kune do.

You are right, If life was hard to make a baby, what kind of a world would we live in hehe XD
    But life is happier when I'm with someone. It is better to live for someone else than to live for yourself, I've learnt that in life.

Despite the difficulties I've had in my childhood like Dyslexia,language difficulty and ADD. I like to live my life for someone else. Maybe if I go to a school where it is for special needs, I may be able to find someone there.
    2 people like this.
  7. LastCall7

LastCall7 Banned Member

Yeah, I'm bitter, a bit cynical. It's just my make up. I can have a lot of different outlooks on any one topic depending on what time of day you catch me. I'm a little pickled right now. The great thing about me is, you can ignore what I say and it all goes away just like that. Im glad kt plays out that way because there's times when I ignkre me, and its for the best.

Taijiquan and sports like kick boxing,fencing,judo and also the ancient arts of Kalaripayattu,

First and last, Im not sure I know those, where would I know them from? What's the summary on them?
  8. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Ah ha. I am woman. Not sure if anyone else in this thread is. Does not sound like it. Okay, I am 63 and have never been in a relationship. Yep, NEVER. So my comments may not be worth much. I blame my lack of relationship on my self-hatred.

But I have some dear friends who have been married longer than I have been alive. My own parents were devoted to each other. Yes, it is a different world then when they met. But love and babies are still important. Although maybe not too many babies.

For me I would want a gentle, kind-hearted man. I would want him to be able to help in supporting a family. Intelligent with a delightful sense of humor. He would need to be patient as well. And our relationship would have to involve much more then sex. In fact, I would want many dates before going to bed with him. I don't believe sex is the most important thing in a relationship. Trust, love, truly caring for each other, being there when the going is tough are all much more important.

Be patient orangeserpent. You sound like a good man. My dad did not find he woman of his dreams until he was 36 years old. And as to understanding a woman, well I suspect most women would say they do not always understand their man. But there are so many things in life we will never understand. I look at that as part of the mystery of the experience. And it is not necessarily bad.
  9. LastCall7

LastCall7 Banned Member

Sounds right on track to me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.