im a pear :(

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by flowerpot, Dec 13, 2007.

1. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

honestly, imagine a pear with hair.. i hate my body.. i cant wear anything without looking absoultely rediculous.. and i want to go out this weekend! i dont know what to do.. im just a big blob :(

2. PontyCruizer

PontyCruizer Well-Known Member

awww - ive heard wearing black helps

3. flowerpot

i tried but it still looks kind of bad.. i wanted to wear some black skinny jeans but.. i just look pear-ish :( i dont know what to do.. or what to wear

4. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

well, gotta love the booty

5. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

see if you can wear something that will attrack others' attention away from your curves.

sharp round your neck, hair style or something on your head.... put makeup and make your eyes or lips attractive...... ? just some ideas

it is not the body that makes the person and when curves are not to our liking, others will feel our unhappiness and react to it looking at what might be what it is that bothers us so keep their attention elsewhere is what best work

strong makeup or make up in a ay that eyes are all they see and want to loose themselves into or your lips so that all they will think is ..... i'd like to kiss thos lips lol

6. flowerpot

thanks guys :hug: i guess ill just be a pear for eternity.. oh well :(

7. ophelia28

ophelia28 Well-Known Member

wear the skinny jeans with a top that adds more volume maybe try one that also ties around your back so it shows of your skinnest part also if you wear plain colours on the bits you want to hide and patterned on the bits you dont mind that might help you hope this helps

8. KohlRimmed

KohlRimmed Well-Known Member

i'm actually what they'd call a pear shaped woman, (i mean everything is in my bum and legs) and i've had to cope with that for a long time :) but it's getting easier, a sensible diet does help (most of junk food goes you-know-where), and if you can, access to an exercise bike (i just have a cheap one, but it works) does do the trick to an extent :)

unfortunately for us curvy women, there's no radical, dramatic cure :(
    but apparantly, some men love them, so *shrugs*

9. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

For what its worth I think the pear shape is sexy. If you think that your too big in general, you can always exercise. nice wide hips with a small midsection is a great shape for a woman ...

10. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

11. Canti

Canti Guest

Pear shaped people are cute!

12. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hooray for pears! i'm more pumpkin shaped myself....

what did you end up wearing?

13. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Consider yourself lucky that you're not an apple..

Oh, avoid skinny jeans. They shouldn't be made in big sizes.

14. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

I'm a banana!!! Well I wish I was, bananas have all the fun.

:barmy::barmy::barmy::barmy::barmy::barmy: