Im a Pedophile

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by creation, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creation

creation Banned Member

Well I don't really know why im posting this, if this will help anyone or make people hate me.

Im a pedophile and before anyone jumps to conclusions as I think most people don't actually know what the word means. Pedophile doesnt mean your a child abuser (I know most will find that hard to believe), it is an adult who is sexually attracted to children. I would never hurt or abuse a child. Personally im attacted to boys aged 8 - 12y/o.

I know many of you have been abused by pedophiles so I don't know if you guys wanna ask me questions about pedophilla or about me, if it will come to terms about anything. If you think im a sick fuck, thats fine just say why you think I am don't just leave abusive post and ill answer back.

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey creation, I don't really have it in me to hate anyone but I do hate child abusers or what I should really call active pedophiles. I believe you when you say you would never harm a child and I think that is a noble ideal given how you feel about youngsters, however I will urge you to seek help if you are not already and to warn you in all honesty that we've had pedophiles on the site before, mostly those justifying their actions and have been banned pretty quickly for doing so.

3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Why did you come to this website?

4. creation

creation Banned Member

Just looking for support, I have been a member for years, but never really posted anything. I have been depressed since I was 13 and suicidal since I was 15... I am now 21, because I am a pedophile.

5. Robin

Robin Guest

I think it's pretty brave to admit what you have but support will be pretty hard to find here and personally I don't feel a pedophile would benefit from peer to peer support that the site offers, the best way to get help for your depression is to get professional help for your condition, in that respect I will support you how I can, otherwise if you are unwilling to get professional help I doubt your presence would benefit anyone, least of all yourself.

I don't mean to sound harsh, am just being as honest as possible while setting boundaries that will allow you to continue to remain active on the website.

6. creation

creation Banned Member

Thanks Robin. Well TBH I have stopped look for support. I could never tell someone this IRL not even a doctor. Because of this I have resorted to self medicating. I have brought lots of different anti-depressants of the net to try and help me. Unfortunatly they have not helped me the only thing I have noticed from them is the side effects. I was also quite stupid the first time I self medicated, as I took quite a hight dose before I went to work, thinking it would solve everything. Unfortunatly I ended up being sick at work, my body was shaking and I made myself ill for days. I don't think there is support for a pedophile.

7. Robin

Robin Guest

All I can say is that in my own thoughts I see you on a sure downward spiral which will d in a child being abused. If you really do not want to step over the boundaries of your own conscience and remain a member of this site I urge you to get professional help before your mind like all human minds does what it does best and justifies doing what you ideally abhor to get what it wants.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Creation,

I think you are very brave admitting that you're a pedophile.
    Self medicating won't do you any good in the long term hun. A counsellor would probably be the ideal person to tell but I understand you feel you can't tell anyone. Have you tried getting support in any other form such as helplines? :hug:

9. creation

creation Banned Member

Hi Daisychain,

I don't see how a counsellor would help. Because I am ONLY attacted to boys, If anyone thinks its just a sexual attractions then they are wrong. What I want is a loving relationship with a boy. I understand that will never happen and I will always be alone, and never experience love.

I don't see how talking to someone would help me, I mean if you could never be in a relationship with anyone your whole life how do you think that would make you feel.

10. Robin

Robin Guest

I fail to see how professional help will not benefit you but asking for peer to peer support on a forum where many of the members have been abused by pedophiles in the past will.

11. Petal

I agree with Robin ^

12. creation

creation Banned Member

I wasn't asking for peer to peer support from people who have been abused, that wasn't the intention of my post, sorry if you saw it that way. I was hoping that somehow I would be able to help people who have been abused.

13. GeekGurl

GeekGurl Well-Known Member

I'd like to say something supportive to you, but my head is just kinda elsewhere at the moment. So think nice things and I'll try and remember to come back and be all understanding and stuff later.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2009
  14. Robin

Robin Guest

It's my experience the only effect that will have on your mental health is to justify what you currently abhor.

15. Petal

Creation-Do you not think that you should try and get help? Do you want help?
    You could end up really hurting someone. :(

16. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

You damn well better. You're getting some sympathy here because you claim to not be an active pedophile. But there's no such thing. You have the thoughts so unless you get help NOW you will eventually act on them. And end up ruining some innocent child's life.

I know what you're about to claim. That you would never do that. That's a lie. A lie you say to other people and to yourself. Look at what you just did. You immediately denied the first word of helpful advice. You don't even want to TRY to get help and get better. That makes you dangerous.

You were wondering if anyone would hate you for admitting what you admitted here? It's not trying to fight it or get help that makes you worthy of hate. GET HELP NOW. Don't become the evil person that it's likely you will if you don't do something about it.

17. creation

creation Banned Member

Should I try to get help, well yes I guess so, I don't cause im too scared to ask for it.

Do I want help, I use to, but now I don't care anymore.

As I said I would never hurt a child. If your hetrosexual it doesn't mean you are gonna abuse someone of the opposite sex, same goes with being a pedophile, doesn't mean you will abuse a kid.

18. Robin

Robin Guest

Banned message to user:

That was the first and last justification of something I warned against, banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.