I'm a piece of shit

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Cortez, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Everyone is better than me. Don't fucken tell me different!
  2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Im not better than anyone.
  3. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Pete you are better than me, sorry but that's the truth.
  4. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Sorry, but you dont know me, and i do not seek to be better than anyone, anyway.
  5. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

i don't have to know you, and you don't have to seek anything, you are automatically better than me.
  6. Kendle

Kendle Well-Known Member

I refuse to believe that you are worse than the people that took my innocence.
  7. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

dont put yourself down like that. you are a great, good hearted person!
  8. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Depression warps your insight and self image. You're a worthwhile human being and besides, a piece of shit is not capable of typing. :tongue:
  9. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

There is no way than you are worse than my abusers. No way.
  10. oval

oval Well-Known Member

you already know what i think about it :arms:
  11. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I am tired of the loneliness. I am tired of every fuckin person i come in contact with rejecting me. It's gotten me to believe that I am lower than shit because no one wants anything to do with me. The rejection from society makes me more bitter, more hateful towards humans, towards everyone around me. I can't cope like this anymore, something has to happen.
  12. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I read once that it was possible life on Earth came from some other passing spaceship from some 'sophisticated' planet like ours. The spaceship ejects the waste from the spaceship which drops and somehow falls onto Earth. There, it drops into the warm waters at the edge of some boiling lake and the DNA gets spliced up with algae or something.

It must have been one depressed scientist who dreamt that one up!

But, in some ways, our earthly bodies, amazing as they might be, will one day become the food for flowers. Might as well be compost as the basic chemicals, nitrogen, potassium and iron, chelate's, phosphorous, all of this is basic plant food which a rose or lettuce would thrive on.

But we're more than the chemicals we are made up of, more than the organic.

As for being the WORSE person ever - not true else you would be out in the car picking up hitch-hikers, burying the victims, starting fires, sending poison pen letters and NEVER admitting you are bad, because bad people have to lie about being good!

I'll bet you've not got some rap sheet of crimes you committed?