I'm a stupid stupid fool

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by carebear32, Jan 19, 2013.

1. carebear32

carebear32 Well-Known Member

As it is in my nature to give people who hurt me a second chance, I can't believe I let myself believe that second chances were worth it. I left a harmless message on the other depression site and it was deleted by the admin. A friend on that site thought I was being paranoid when I said I wasn't wanted on that site. Tonight just proves it so I left a last message on the site telling them that I think they are hypocrites. I feel really stupid for believing they had changed. I just got face it. I'm not wanted.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun i know how it feels when a site turns against you I am sorry that they are harming you that way Just know hun this site cares about you ok hugs
  3. carebear32

Thank you, total eclipse :hug: I have no issues with this site. You all seem to accept me for who I am. I'll be the first to admit that I'm beyond help now, but I don't believe in third chances so I'm done with depressionboards.com.
  4. ADreamer

ADreamer Member

I'm sorry they turned on you like that. That is callous, and cruel. :( You DO NOT deserve to be treated like that. And you are not beyond help. :( All of us have our struggles, some people more than most. *hugs*. Give yourself some credit Carebear32. :) It takes a lot of courage to talk to someone.
  5. carebear32

Thank you for your kind words, ADreamer. :hug: . I just want to get one thing off my chest. Anyone who has gotten to know even a little bit, do you think I'm manipulative? I believe I speak my mind, I personally don't think I've manipulated anyone. Maybe I do sound a little whiny at times. How is it a complete stranger can make me so frustrated? I guess it's times like this where you get to know who you can trust.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

DAm hun you are NOT manipulative hun dam these people that use that word You are reaching out for support like all of us hun and who ever said that to you had bigger issues themselves You hun are a caring person don't let these people make you feel less then you are hun ok I was hurt terrible by another forum and another they just did not see who i was they saw who they wanted to see and it was them who had the problems hun It is not you it is them hugs
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas, from what you have wrote, I do not think you are manipulative. It's easy to take things the wrong way online because people often perceive what is said the wrong way. If this site helps you more, stay here =) xoxox