Im a waste and dying anyway

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dreamerofhappydays, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nobody really hangs out with me. It took me awhile to figure it out and get the picture that Im just a loser when I realized that FRIENDS text you on a daily basis or once in awhile. I havent gotten a random text checking in on me for randomness or funness in about 4-6 months. The others group chat all the time to talk about anything and have fun. I havent spoken to any of them. Partly its my fault maybe because I distanced myself from them. But my reason for doing that is because I hate them. Only a certain few though. Its because I told them how I was suicidal and now they wont talk or check in or even acknowledge Im alive anymore. Im just a waste and a drag on resources for the economy and everyone around me. Maybe it is better if I actually killed myself.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No - it would not be better if you killed yourself. Those friends who back away when you told then you were suicidal were not real friends, I can assure you of that. Friends are supposed to look out for you, contact you regularly, listen to what you have to say. I think it would be a good idea for you to find new friends, get yourself into a social circle again, you can joined just about any type of class to find friends from fitness to school. Get yourself out there, maybe group therapy would be good.Is that an option for you? Don't give up just yet.
    2 people like this.
  3. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

There is no one on this planet who has not had to rely on others at some point and usually points.

Make it your decision to back away. Then come back to the ones you do care about. If it doesn't work out, move on. Acquaintances are cheap, finding friends is difficult. You'll find them though when you start making the decisions on who you want as a friend
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.