I'm a waster

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Thinice, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

My parents say so, my friend said so, I say so. I can't be bothered anymore. I'm doing it, and soon... just don't know how. IIRC, I can't talk about that here.

2. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

And why exactly do you have to listen to what your parents and "friends" say? You are what you want to be, ignore what people say. Believe in yourself and forget about the rest.

3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey. i dont' think you're a waster. i think you are a heart, mind and a soul.
    and you have a place, a purpose, and a right - to be here.

i care about you - and i do not want you to go. do you want to talk? i'm here. pm me. . i reply to every message i get.

part of you is strong, and not easily repressed. you have a strong inner core - and it wants to live , and to thrive - not simply "survive''. . .. hold on to that strength..

i care about you hun :console:

4. jenn90

jenn90 Member

Thinice, those are just words. They mean nothing unless they're true - and they are not, of that I'm sure! Ignore them and show them how valuable you really are.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with the others. You are an individual who has rights. Don't let others dictate how you should live or think. Do your thing and tell them to piss off...You have your own path to follow and they have nothing to do with it!!Take Care!!

6. Thinice

I am a waster though. I've dropped out of college, I spend my time on here, drinking and getting stoned. I'm just kicking around, I have no purpose or motivation to do anything. My life is what it is- shit.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Thinice,

You aren't a waster. There's no such thing as a waster. :happyno: We all have things we want to achieve, some of us just have more difficulty doing it than others. What would you like to do? How do you want your life to be? :arms:

8. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

:console:

9. Thinice

I want my life to be the way it was 2 months ago. Before I screwed it up. But that won't ever happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.