I'm about to get banned

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by suicide_ideation, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you're not 'normal', they kick you out. If they don't like what you say, they'll ban you. Sure, I'm crazy. But, can you please tell me which rules I've broken? Who makes these people administrators. They delete all my threads, without giving me a reason.

I don't find that this site is open to all.

I don't think I'm gonna adapt to these strict unwritten and made-up rules, I tried to remain reasonable, but I'm not a sheep. So I'm probably gonna get banned soon, and I don't care.

Why am I forced to be nice to Christians, I don't get it, I'm sure I can get my point across, without being confrontional, and without cursing, etc. But come on, why can't I be myself.

We all have to be little friends here, and not cross the line.
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

This is a support site, not a site for making people feel worse when they're already vunrable. I have never seen you ask for or give help on these forums. If you want to debate about Christianity, maybe go to a site where the Christians there aren't suffering from depression or a wish to die and do it there.
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I gave you a reason for deleting your thread, in the PM I sent you, in reply to your one.

This site is open to all who follow the rules of it.

There are no unwritten rules on SF - they're all written here, in the Rules section.

You're not forced here, to be anything, but if you make threads that are overly and obviously insulting to one religion, or race etc, then you'll find them deleted.

I'm not about to start an argument on this, as my, and the Staff's position is quite clear on this, as you've gathered from the PMs you've been sent over recent times.

I'm locking this thread, as this would be a hotbed for insults, if it remained open.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.