1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm about to lose it. What is going on with me?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by jipjoe, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jipjoe

jipjoe Member

Oh I hope I can find some help. I know most here are also in some sort of event otherwise we would probably be enjoy a nice movie or something similar.

Background:
    40yo male, good job, nice home, dogs, toys (too many-get to that later), demanding of others. Wife (not sure about this relationship) and a 18month old that may have a social development problem which we will know more about on Friday. The latter is what really set me off.

I seem to operate off of triggers, if everything in my life is smooth I am a wonderful person but any hiccup and I get so $%^&*( upset and I cannot stress it. Most of the time I take it in stride because I have responsibilities.

I failed at so many things in life that nowadays with every decision I ensure it is studied to death to avoid any problem.

I know I have some sort of insecurity-not sure really why. I need to have a better car, better computer, win arguments, better this and that,etc etc etc.

I generally like people with exception to those that do not agree with me-sound familiar to anyone?:biggrin:

I occasionally wonder what it is like to kill someone though the thought of it is unsettling unless it is some gangbanger or someone else that I feel deserves it.:unsure:

With the recent developments or lack of with my son I am now feeling cornered again. Is it vaccines (the nurse did it), something the wife did-perhaps something I did.

I am not sure and do not know how to even go on. The anxiety is pushing me over the top. I take sleeping pills at night to get sleep (Lunesta is great stuff BTW).

I do have an appointment in THREE weeks to see a head doctor. I asked for someone with some experience and not some college grad that thinks they know the answer to the universe. Sense some hostility in there also?

I am just rambling I suppose, not sure if this will do any good.
    But, thanks for viewing it.
    OK, time to go and curse out God again.
    :eek:hmy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.