i'm about to lose my mind

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by nakedbodi, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nakedbodi

nakedbodi Member

i've been in a lesbian relationship for 9 years and i am bisexual. I had a boyfriend of six years before my gf polli. I didn't plan it but i fall in love with a woman and I've faithfully loved her and she has been the center of my life. Now, she's telling me that she's in love with someone else. It's more painful because that someone else was so ugly that it was like a slap to my face. It's not like polli. She has gfs before me who were beautiful and has money. I wish she had fallen in love with someone more beautiful so i can tell myself that she'd done it for her face.
    Something must be wrong with me. I did everything I can. I help her run our business (more me than her), I cook for her, clean her nails and i've never had an expense she didn't knew about. I am going nuts again.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I am sorry for the pain this is causing you :sad:

Just wanted to send you some hugs :hug:
  3. Maybe just maybe that person has a better personality than you. I'm sorry but I lose all sympathy for someone who bases people on their looks and has the arrogance to call people ugly.
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. She perhaps just fallen out of love with you. With love it's about personality rather than looks and faces.
    In time you will get over this chapter in your life.
  5. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

when youre so hurt by love u say nasty things, and everyone does it. i think its obvious that these things about the person bein ugly come from the anger inside of the poster and Idont think we should judge them by one thing being said in a very emotional and impulsive state.

dont listen to anyone sayin the new person has a better personality than you, I am sorry for your loss and I understand your anger :hug: I hope you'll be able to look at it a little differently when youve calmed down, and I hope youll be able to deal with the pain and get over it :hug: It wont be easy and Im not sayin you definitely will and all the plenty more fish in the sea stuff coz I wouldnt wanna hear and I dont even believe its so true, so I can only say that in your case what they say comes true, that time will heal the wounds :hug:
  6. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

*big hugs hun*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.