I'm actually close to getting my first degree!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, Dec 24, 2011.

1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Okay, so it's taking me a bit longer than most people...but I'm almost there. I just saw my final grades and I passed this semester and can finally get my Associate's Degree by the end of this summer. I'm so close! :hamster:

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Congrats! Hopefully I'll be able to get my degree sometime during my lifetime.

3. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Get in. Well done.

4. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Thats great news, maximum respect to you for sticking at it:goodjob:

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Strangeasangels.. way to go. congrats of the first order.. thank you for posting this.. someone fighting thru hardships and getting past it and doing good is inspiring to everyone..

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Congratulations hun way to go hugs

7. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Thanks, guys :)

Lightbeam, I'm sure you can do it! I have social anxiety and borderline pd, and I'm telling you firsthand that it's most certainly possible. Might take a bit longer, but that's ok...Go at your own pace and get that degree :)

8. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

congrats.

9. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

Woop, well done, i failed in college badly, mainly because i didn't turn up for the exams, but seriously well done i hope get what you want from life.

10. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Keep on keeping on! I'm sure you get there in the end. My loving thoughts - and I am sure everybody else's - are with you.