I'm actually having a really great weekend, I need to keep this feeling going.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MotownJohnny, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotownJohnny

MotownJohnny Member

I like the way it feels -- I've been happy, and it's been a long time since I've had a couple of good back to back days. I was busy yesterday, I had family over for dinner and to give away one of my older cars to my great niece, who is in high school and appreciated it a lot.

This morning, I had back to back workouts with my strength trainer and my boxing trainer, and I left there feeling tired but really peaceful and happy. And, I bench pressed the highest weight ever, 155. And I cannot say it was easy. But I did it.

On the way home, I stopped at the local butcher shop, which is a great place, everything is locally source from Michigan and SW Ontario. The quality is top notch, and the prices are good. I really wanted to get some steaks -- so, I walked in and it was "now serving 42". My ticked was 66 - I really wanted steaks. So, 20 minutes later, I left with some great steaks, chicken, shrimp, a couple of sirloin tip roasts, and a marble rye bread, which makes me laugh because I always think about the Seinfeld episode where Jerry mugs the little old lady for the last marble rye at some bakery.

Now, I have to do laundry, get suits ready and laid out for the week, and later I'm going to try to get in about 20 on the bike.

It feels good to feel good. I want to keep this going -- so much better than thinking of ways to off myself.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm so glad you're feeling good, that's awesome!! :)

3. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Hehehe I am happy for you :)

4. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

Thats nice to hear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.