I'm ADDICTED...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Crimson.Blood.On.A.Rose, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Four. I swore off this addiction at the beggining of the year, and I've been clean for that long. Last night...my brother, the eight-year old brother I love so much, said things that made me run up to my room. Now there are four of them, red, swollen, scabbed over, deep. One is near my vein. I swear, I don't remember what I was doing, only that my mind took over...

Someone...Please...

I need help.

~*Crimson.Blood.On.A.:rose:

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug:
    Does your family know?

3. I can't tell my family....They'd go berserk, and that would only make it worse. As in the aforementioned post of mine, I used to do this. They knew then, and I only did it more because of that....I can't tell them.

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

No, I was asking if your family knew you cut yourself in general...Maybe they can help you get help...?

5. I don't think so. They've been the ones reffering me to all these psychologists, pathologists, etc. They're trying to help me, I know, but I don't think they can. Not anymore...

6. Savior

Savior Active Member

hey.
    I dont know you, I dont know anything of your life, I do not know what to say to help you and I'm sorry for this, I don't even know if you're a boy or a girl, but you know what? I like you. I think you have a very special sensitivity, which fascinates me, call me crazy...
    :hug:
    I think cutting ourselves means that we want to control our life, to feel to have the chance to end it at will and to simply watch it flowing away. I know it can be therapeutical. It is for me, lately. Still, it doesnt meke us feel less lonely. I've had this big scar on my arm for a month now and no one seemed to notice it... It would be best for you (I mean US) to share how are you feeling with someone, and this is why I'm satarting to really LOVE this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.