I'm addicted.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Deathly Strike, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

I'm scared.

For the last few nights, I have taken various pills in large doses along with half a bottle of vodka. And I can't stop. I keep doing it. Each night I survive, and I just want to end it all. I'm addicted, and I don't know when it will stop.
  2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i to have an addictive personality. it sucks. but we all need to learn how to do deal with our issues. like i'm one to talk. for starters, do not pick up, no matter what. you'll be okay in the long run. i have almost 4 months clean from all drugs. i'ver been getting loaded for 20 years. it's taken me down roads that i never wanted to go down, but that is where my life has taken me. just don't pick up.
  3. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

I think I'm already addicted no matter how hard I tried not to be. I don't wanna do them, but at the same time I have no wish to stop taking them. And they're only the medicinal drugs at the moment - paracatemol, aspirin, cold relief, and some blood pressure pills - but the other day I got offered some hard stuff, and I'm afraid I'm gonna do them.

And I will.

4. freakin out

freakin out Guest

Please, take from somebody with experience, don't go down that road. Just take some sleeping pills, do not OD, and sleep it off. We are here for you. You could PM me if you need a friend
  5. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

Antony Jay,

So sorry you are struggling with this addiction, I know it must not be easy to hear just stop, because Im sure you would if you could. Please try to be safe, and not take on anything heavier for drugs, they can be a quick road to destruction....we are here for you, please keep us posted!!
  6. KKaye

KKaye Member

I think I was in the past. I used to make myself sick with bottles of aspirin. I was more and more ill...I think it was self punishment. I liked it and did it for about a year. That was a long time ago.

coincidentally, I was thinking about the incident a few days ago. I was thinking about taking something and seeing if I felt the same. I wont. I don't like that sick feeling.
  7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Good hun you realize swalloing over the counter meds is not a good addiction an eventually i could cause some harm to ur liver :( Im happy to hear that you are recovering and hope you wont commit the same mistake again :hug:
  8. promontorium

promontorium Active Member

Ecstasy. Do it. Then see if this addiction to suicidal acts continues.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.