I'm afraid of tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bonbon718, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonbon718

bonbon718 Well-Known Member

I've been in this steady downward slope recently. Every time I feel like I've hit the bottom, the ground drops out from under me and I fall again. I can't keep doing this. I am so broken, so lost, so hopeless. I have two emotions right now. Either I don't care about anything or I feel like complete shit. I don't know what to do anymore, and I don't have anyone. I just want to go to bed and not wake up ever.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you call your doctor ok you get support in place to pull you out of the depression your in. Your doctor can help you let him or her do that ok

3. Kass

Kass New Member

bonbon718: I'm feeling exactly the same. The emotional roller coaster is excruciatingly painful and unbearable. I feel a small glimmer of hope coming here- to this forum. As awful as it sounds it's comforting to know I'm not the only one. I feel crazy and worthless to society. my friends and family want to "fix" me, but i feel judged and selfish (usually i feel ten tjmes worse when my parents "help" me) I've gone to counselor's, doctors...even stayed at a crisis center for two weeks- coming here is the first time I feel "sane" I'm not the only one. I'm not crazy. Lets get through this, ok?

4. bonbon718

People keep telling me that the nights are the worst… that I'll feel better in the mornings. I must be really broken because I don't "feel better."

But it does help to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

5. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Can you tell us when it started. What you feel was maybe the cause.

6. bonbon718

I don't remember exactly when this latest episode started. I have been feeling less and less okay for a while and it suddenly hit me how low I am. I don't know what the cause was.. maybe crap going on at work, maybe my personal life being in the crapper.. probably a combination of those and stupid chemical imbalance.
    Whatever it is, it really sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.