I'm afraid something bad will happen

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Williamstuckinarut, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Williamstuckinarut

Williamstuckinarut Well-Known Member

I'm writing this because I want to remind me of this moment next week when everything will be ready for my departure.
    This is a turning point, I've done something very stupid and talking about it is against the rules here. In a couple of days I'll be in a unsafe position. I really hope I reconsider going through with it. I don't understand why this time is different, I've never been planning suicide such in detail.
    I don't want to do it but it's all falling into place like it's supposed to happen this way.
    I think I need to go to psych ward for some time otherwise it will be inevitable

2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

William, I hope you reconsider too. I know "one day at a time" doesn't cut it when you feel like this. Maybe some time in a place that will look after you is an idea you should consider. I wish I knew the answer to our misery. Please be well my friend and stay with us a little longer.
    Brian

3. Williamstuckinarut

I'll try my best I promise

Brian777 likes this.
  4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

That's all you can do, I'm glad you are. Believe me I know the darkness we live with, but eventually there comes a little light. If even in the distance it seems to call us to continue on if even for another day.

sahel likes this.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Really hope you reconsider; here if you feel like talking.

6. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

I really hope you can take your own advice and not do it. Once it's done... No coming back. No future and no seeing what might have happened. Please don't

Red Nightmare likes this.
  7. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Please do reconsider.
    Life can always become better. This is no answer.

Get yourself to a psych ward and get some treatment, please. Take care of yourself and be kind enough to yourself to allow you to be helped!

8. Williamstuckinarut

I'm glad to report back that I somewhat got over last week's crysis.
    I want to thank all of you who have inspired me with kind words and messages of hope. Thanks also to the nurses and doctors at the hospital who have kept me safe for these past few days.
    I have a lot to work on and new tools to help me get through this. I am hopeful.

WildCherry and Red Nightmare like this.
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

So glad you made it through last week's tough times!! *hug* We're always here whenever you need support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.