I'm afraid..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ahjo, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahjo

ahjo Active Member

I haven't been here for ages.. but today I came back.. and I don't like it. Past few months I was really good but I don't feel like that anymore.
    I can't sleep at nights.. I feel guilty all the time. I've started to hate myself.. I feel like I am going into bad depression again :( It's not good.. it is not good at al... :(
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

ahjo, I'm sorry you're feeling so badly right now. Insomnia, guilt, and self hate often come with depression, but can also have physical causes. Perhaps a visit to your family doctor to check you out is in order. In the mean time, I hope you'll keep posting here. Maybe just talking about what is making you feel so low will help. :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI ahjo sorry you are starting to feel that depression again Like Acy said hun get checked out medically ok could be many reasons why you are feeling not well then at least you will know if it is medical or not Keep us updated ok but try get a hold of your doc hugs
  4. Emily Rose

Emily Rose Member

Hey Ahjo,

I'm sorry for the way your feeling and I wish I could help take your bad mood away but I can't. The best I can do is give you a positive outlook on life itself. Think of all the things in your life you have right now that you love. These things make you happy right? Anything that brings the slightest bit of happiness to your world is worth a thankyou. What if you no longer had these things? What about hobbies? You should find something that you love to do! Reading? Being with friends? Bike riding? Watching your favorite tv show or a movie series? Eat with your pet and cuddle on a couch and smile for all the simple things life gives us. Life gives us many things to be thanful for and it;s up to us to accept the joy. It's only good for ourselves. It's all in the way we think you see? If we decide to be unhappy and suffer from depression then its exactly what were going to do. We are what we think. It's all in the mindset dear. What ever makes you smile for atleast a second- find it and EMBRACE IT! Don't let it go. Whether it be a person, a pet, a hobby, or even a song! So many things bring happiness. Now, find out what put you in this mood. What made you so upset and careless and spiritless? Whereas you don't have any motivation to go on. Whatever it was, you can't let it take over. It will devour you ONLY if you let it. You have a WILL. You have to chose whether or not your going to let his downfall control your life. It's hard. But selfwill is stronger. I believe you can do it. Make plans with someone to meet up. Find something you love to do. Turn on some HAPPY music to get the positive vibes in the air. And just be you! I wish you the best and I know you will take control of your mind and become the happy strong person you are. :)

~Emily Rose
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.