im alive.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

i guess,
    sorry i havent been posting much
    ive just blanked out the past month or so
    its not getting better,
    i got engaged.
    would have thought id be happy huh?
    but not even that makes me happy.
    i love him but he cant fix me.
    no-one can fix me.

i know im no good
    he can do so much better than me
    why would anyone want me?
    im a fucking train wreak.

truth is everyones better off without me.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Love is a precious gift. You are not worthless. You give meaning to your fiance. One step at a time. Please keep posting here.

:hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Aimee-in-wonderland you are engaged to a man that loves you dearly you must bring some kind of joy to his life. You still have distorted thoughts about yourself these thought are so far from true. You are caring and compassionate and anyone would be blessed to have you as a friend as a wife. Please try to let go of that negative voice inside your head telling you all the bad things because they are other voices not yours. I hope you are still seeing your therapist to get help with letting go of these thoughts as you so deserve to be happy and at peace with who you are. Congrats on getting engage and i wish you healing so you can enjoy your life with your husband you deserve happiness okay don't forget that. It is good to hear from you again take care

4. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm sure that you give your finace some meaning to his life.

5. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Wow, engaged! Congrats!!! If he chose you, it must mean that he loves you and you bring him all he wants in a partner...don't sell yourself cheap, if he loves you and is willing to tie the knot(which is a big thing) then you must be doing something right...

As for being a train wreck, well every train wreck deserves happiness...the question remains will you accept it...the moment you decide your worth it, it will change your world I can promise you that...

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It so so sad that others can see the good in us, and we cant seem to see it ourselves no matter how hard we look. But we keep trying to see it through our eyes that are filled with our depression, suicidal thoughts, pain and fears. So we arent getting a fair chance. Now knowing that, stop and think for a minute. Your fiancee sees all the good, all the things he loves about you. So maybe you need to believe him and what he sees in you. If you can try and do that, maybe you'll start to see those things for yourself too. I dont htink he wants to fix you cuz he loves you for you. You need to work at being able to do that too.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya,

Thanks for updating!

No one would be better off without you! The truth is, people can be very selfish and think only of themselves, but you're not doing that, you're thinking of others that in itself shows that no one would be better off without you!
    Keep hanging in there aimee :hug:

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Aimee,
    Your wrong that people would be better off with out you.. Your fiance' see's the good in you and loves you for who you are..Let him in and let him love you.. Maybe this will teach you how to be intimate with yourself again.. Congats on your engagement... I hope you have a long and wonderfull marriage..We are here for you to vent or to talk with.. Your not alone!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.