I'm alone and I'm dying. I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Carol Edman, Oct 16, 2016 at 3:52 AM.

1. Carol Edman

Carol Edman New Member

I am new to this site and feel like I'm dying from the inside. People keep telling me I will feel better but then I dont. It's been months and I feel broken. I feel weak for being on this. I don't want attention. But the thoughts swirling in my head aren't healthy and I know I need help.
  2. TonyHill

TonyHill Member

Why are you feeling this way?.Im here to help,all in here are.You can count on us.
  3. Carol Edman

Carol Edman New Member

Thank you, thats refreshing to hear. I admit, I lost somebody I love dearly. They didn't die but chose to leave months ago. I've struggled with depression before but I just feel like I'm drowning now. I used to pride myself in being in control seeing the good in life. I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, are you seeing a professional of any type? If not, I would strongly suggest it. You're not weak, you have an illness and you are suffering, there's a difference. Please stay safe and keep talking to us on here :)