I'm alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by physician, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. physician

physician Well-Known Member

I'm feeling so so alone

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:hug:
    you're not alone.

3. physician

thanks but i'm so alone in the real world
    i cant deal with things, ppl and my gf

so bad :sad:

4. fromthatshow

I am sorry.
    You say you can't deal with these people. If your girlfriend is too much to handle maybe break it off. You don't have to conitnue on with relationships with your girlfriend or people in general if you are not happy. Or is that not the issue?

5. physician

I think everything started because of my gf..
    I feel even worse if i break up.....

i dont know how to manage this

uh:sad:

6. galalleni

galalleni Well-Known Member

Hi Physician,

I am assuming from posting in this forum that you are having suicidal feelings. You may feel alone, but many of us here on the forum share some commonality about where we've been and what we're going through. gf troubles can add to depression quite a bit, I'm speaking from personal experience.

Talk helps me out a lot when I'm down - I'm not sure if talking helps you, either with people here or in real life (counselor, etc.) - but it does help to know your not alone in how you feel - which I can tell you is very likely the case here.

If you need to talk or want to vent - feel free to IM or PM me.

Take Care.

7. fromthatshow

If problems relate to your girlfriend, maybe it's time to move on. I know exactly how you feel though. My last girlfriend it was like, I didn't want to be with her, and I was mad at myself for not being able to break it off because I felt like I needed her, and that I would be so much worse off without her. But it only gets worse the longer you stay with someone you know you shouldn't.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Your not alone. Here at the forum there alot of people who think on the same lines you do. Some with ongoing GF'S and some who have already moved on. Myself the decision was fairley easy because I suffer from Augoriphobia, and Socialphobia, so I isolate my self in my bedroom. I have books to read, tv, playstation, And my computer so I can talk to others here at the forum.
    After all the time you have in with your GF, and you still have second thoughts you might want to take a break from each other. If you really love each other then this split will help you to grow even more fond of each other.
    I wish the best for you. :chopper:.

9. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i also feel alone on this forum
    like no one cares anymore?

if thats the case then please talk to me about everything
    itll make us both seem important :]

10. UpForAbbey

UpForAbbey Guest

Taylor and OP, you are not alone, not at all. It was when I came to this forum and met a few amazing people that I realized I really wasn't alone. you may feel alone at times, but there are some truly kind people out there that are willing to help you. I'm not sure if I qualify as truly kind, lol, but I'm willing to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.