im alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brokendoll83, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokendoll83

brokendoll83 Active Member

I've lost all my friends and I'm alone. I suffer from bipolar disorder and have recently started self harming again. I was raped years ago and my so called friends have decided to be mates with the guy who did it, taking his word over mine now. I also lost someone I love a few years ago. I just feel like ending it

2. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

First of all, welcome to the forum I'm glad you're here :)

I'd just like to say that you are not alone. There are plenty of people here going through similar things to you, who are willing to offer you friendship and support.

Are you seeing a therapist at the moment? on any medication?

3. brokendoll83

I'm on medication. I have to wait to see a counsellor. I just know that if i died, apart from my family, no one would even notice.

4. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Thinking about how it would affect your family should be enough..you don't want to put them through all that pain.

Meds can take time to work, and you haven't seen your councellor yet, so hang in there and things will start to improve.

5. brokendoll83

The only thing thats stopping me is my family. I've tried to kill myself ten times and it really hurt them. I cant talk to them about this, they have enough to worry about. Ive just fallen out with my last friend and now i have no one. I just feel so desperate.

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Your 'mates' were not friends to have done this to you, and you deserve better...do not give your life away because of someone else...share with us while you are waiting to see someone...many of us can relate...big hugs, J

7. brokendoll83

Thank you. I have no one else to talk to. Its so pathetic. I have to come on here just to talk to anyone.

8. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

You have your family.... And SF is a good place to vent. See the councellor and see if it helps, you might have to get involved into something that can get you new friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.