Im alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormrider

Don't explode, it leaves a mess :)
I know being alone can be hell, just got myself together again after several weeks of baing sad/angry 24/7 a bit of cursing and ranting on here helped me a bit, it's always better then bashing my head to the wall

GoldenPsych

You don't have to be alone. The first step you have made is by joining this forum as there are many people in the same boat.

Have you been to a doc or anyone about the feelings before.

I know how lonely the illness can be. No one is feeling what you are. It really helps me using the forum as I know I am not alone and there are other people feeling the same way.

What's going on for you at the moment. xxxx

It's only at nights, but even when Im with my bf, I feel alone in a way.

Alone with my feelings, he will never understand. I can't get through the nights alone :( I'm a fucking waste

You don't have to be alone. The first step you have made is by joining this forum as there are many people in the same boat.

Have you been to a doc or anyone about the feelings before.

I know how lonely the illness can be. No one is feeling what you are. It really helps me using the forum as I know I am not alone and there are other people feeling the same way.

What's going on for you at the moment. xxxx
I have been around here since 2007, and I know it can really help me at times. But not always. I have been to my GP, but that didn't get me anywhere...

I had a panic attack tonight, and my bf just didn't understand why. He can't see how depressed I am, he wants and somewhat, needs to think I am perfect.. UGH!!! Fucking just get me out of here!!

My only distraction is SH >__<

GoldenPsych

Use writing as a distraction. Come on here and reply to loads of people (that's what I do) write a blog (i do that also). I find writing a good distraction as keeps my fingers and my brain busy.

Music is also really important to me and I use that as distractions.

I know what it's like to have a boyfriend who doesn't understand. My ex once said to me "have you tried just being happy". It didn't go down to well. It's really hard to explain it to someone.

Try another GP. Sometimes it can take a couple before you find one you can get on with and one who understands you, or one you can manipulate in to giving you what you want :) Ask for a referral to a psych.

x

Thanks hun, Some good ideas there. I do like writing but I just feel all the energy has sapped out of me atm. But I have replied on a few threads.

Music works for me, but I know I will just end up finding depressing songs. And yes another GP might be an idea..but I don't know what I want, apart from not existing... x

I am actually doing some digital graphics as I type, It's helping but I don't know for how long...

GoldenPsych

You need to get out of that mind set as it damage you.

Tell yourself you are worth it. I have worked with many different people and some are not worth it but you do your job and give them what they need anyway. But you are worth it and you deserve to be treated.

GoldenPsych

You're not though.

Please call your doc surgery tomorrow am and get an emergency appointment. The longer you feel like this the worse it will get so you need to see someone soon.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00