I'm already dead!!!!!!!!!! Help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by timmay20, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timmay20

timmay20 Member

Hi everyone.

I had went to the doctor and found out I have a low white blood cell count, so my doctor suggested that i take an HIV test. I did but I'm scared of the long waiting process. IF this test comes back positive I will kill myself, for sure. All ask is that many of you keep me in your prayers.:blub::nerves:

P.S: I would thank you all for reading my post. I'm so scared dealing with this situation.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: When will you get the results back?

I hope it goes well x

3. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

I wish i had some wonderful words of wisdom for you but i dont but you are in my prayers:cuddle2:

4. timmay20

timmay20 Member

Thank you for responding.:sad:

5. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

I will keep you in my prayers.

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Prayers are on the way!

7. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

We will do that! And we are here if you want to talk. Please keep us informed!

9. SickBoy

SickBoy Active Member

Sorry, I'm not praying, I'm quite anti-religion.
    I really do hope things work out of you though. :smile:

10. timmay20

timmay20 Member

Thank you all. I promise to keep you all informed.

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I will pray all goes well let us know okay remember we are always here

12. timmay20

timmay20 Member

Thanks!!!

13. timmay20

timmay20 Member

I'm still waiting the results, I just want to die.:depressed

14. timmay20

timmay20 Member

God help me!!! will somebody help me!!!

15. boo

boo Well-Known Member

thats a hard time you have to go through. I hope you will get well

16. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

:hug:
    i hope that everything goes well,
    i can't pray for you because i'm agnostic.
    however i will have my friends pray for you

17. closertolove

closertolove Well-Known Member

if i were sure there's a god or someone, id pray for you

sending my best wishes

18. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Relax, it's just HIV test not pregnancy test. I mean even if you have a virus you don't need to feed and clothe and school it for the next 30 years. :laugh:

Take care, will you.

19. April

April Member

It doesnt take a genius to realise that you are unquestionably freaking out. I cant blame you and have no idea what you must be going through but i understand your panic. its normal but overwhelming. If you find it best to pist long repitive post here please do (I used to send insane texts all the time, desperate to run for my life to anywhere).

Try to remember that you are not living in the time of the black plague. Even if it comes back positive (touch wood), there are options. You can live for years with the disease and never get AIDS. Please dont deny yourself the opportunity to fight this. People do defeat the virus and go into remission. Let your doctor try new drugs, try AZT, you will be shocked how well people can adapt to their circumstances. You do not need to die from this. All you need to do is try to remain clam (however you can) and hope for the best. A positve outlook can have amazing affects on a person physical state.

"I find some of what you teach suspect, because Im used to relying on intellect, but I try to open up to what I dont know because reason says I should have died 3 years ago"

20. afriendlyguy

afriendlyguy Well-Known Member

I have had(and I still have) the same problem with HIV test, like many people. Before saying you are already dead, please have a look at the life expectancy of people with HIV/AIDS who take medication. It is very high and finally you would only lose some years(maybe only 10), because everybody dies someday. Death is just the normal outcome for everybody, with or without disease.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.