Im also new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LifeHurts, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LifeHurts

LifeHurts New Member

I am new to this forum. I am a 20 year old guy. I just turned 20 on monday. I hate my life. The main reason i want to commit suicide is becouse my life is so fucked up. I have a Social Phobia and erytrophobia i cant take it anymore. Anxiety is killing me every day. I cant commit suicide myself i need someone to kill me. I believe in God and Jesus, Jesus died by hands of people and he could have prevented it but he didnt so he did let them kill him. so its like suicide but from hands of other people and since jesus could do it i can too. Every day is terrible i cant take it no more. I cant stand sitting in class with all those people it just drives me nuts.
  2. Ghosted

Ghosted New Member

Hey life hurts, I know how you feel, I hate my life but I don't have the religious faith you do.

Anyway hope things get better.
  3. thecleric

thecleric Guest

Welcome to SF. <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - unsupportive>

I presume you've seen a pshrink about your fears & anxiety? Those are relatively treatable conditions, via talking, medication, or both.

Note that pshrinks vary widely, and not having success with one isn't a great indicator that you won't have success with another.

<Mod Edit: Abacus21 - unsupportive>Look, there are enough murderers in the world without asking someone else to become one.

Sigh. A very common argument around here, even, or even especially, from the atheists. A few observations:

1. You're forgetting that Jesus was fully human as well as divine. His utterance on the cross, "My God, why have you abandoned me?" doesn't make much sense to the crowd that thinks Jesus was fully in control of the situation and, essentially, committing suicide. But if you keep his dual nature in mind (not that any of us truly understand it, of course), things become more comprehensible. He was a man who was very scared, and not at all in control of his situation.

2. Why bother making this argument at all? <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - encouraging suicide> Obviously, you make this argument because your conscience tells you that suicide isn't all right.

If you're looking for a shoulder to cry on, this is a pretty good place. And there are certainly lots of people here who are also afraid of social situations. <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - unsupportive>
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  4. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

give it another six months...
  5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

No-one here will do, or supply you with the information on how to do that, LifeHurts - this is a pro-life forum :)

Welcome to SF :)

Take care, hope to see you around

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Scripturally, Jesus died for our sins. What would you be dying for?
  7. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

hi and welcome to the forum. here we all try to help each other or at leats hear each other. i wanted to tell you that you´ll find a lot of people here who feels like you. i´m here if you need to talk, just pm me at anytime. take care and be safe. ;)
  8. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum hun,
    Hope you can find the support you need here :hug:
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope we are able to help you find a reason to stay here. Take care. :hug:
  10. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :wink:
  12. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum hun

Love BP
  13. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni