I'm always ill

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Shogun, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

I always feel ill these days. I missed something important 2 and a half weeks ago because I was throwing up with what felt like food poisoning, but I don't think it was that. I always seem to feel ill these days. Like really nauseous and headachey. I wasn't always this bad.

I'm 29 and generally very fit with no history of bad health in my family.

This might seem like a weird question, but has anyone else been feeling really ill lately?
  2. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

im really ill but i know the reasons behind it.

have you been to see a doctor about it?
    it could be something a little more serious if you have been feeling bad for a while.
    are you getting a good diet etc?
  3. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

I saw a doctor yesterday actually, but I had so much other crap I had to tell him that I couldn't fit it all in and didn't wanna take up too much of his time.

I've never really eaten healthily, but it's never really made me ill before.

Just to clarify, I'm never seriously ill. Just always nauseous with a headache.
  4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

To me that sounds like something deriving from stomach problems. Nausea and vomiting obviously classic signs, could be something as simple as an ulcer perhaps? Id get some blood work done, and a gastroscopy.
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Might need a colonoscopy as well.

I have diverticulitis. I also have a hyatial hernia. Stomach issues suck but can be treated. I take a nexium everyday to help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.