I'm an idiot

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Crashex94, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crashex94

Crashex94 Well-Known Member

I havent had friends for several years but at the same time I dont want to make any. Just today an old friend of mine walked up to me and asked why I never talk to him anymore and like the idiot I am, I just walked away silently. I feel like Im trapped in a horrible cycle, I want friends but im to afraid to try and make any.

Anybody else feel like this? :anyone:

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I don't associate with any of my old friends because they are in to drugs.. I have isolated myself for fifteen years.. I just recently have started to try and make new friends..It's not so easy because I still isolate..

3. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

In my case, I realized that I stopped trying to make friends because I was actually quite angry with humanity in general. Too many people had severely disappointed me that I wrote off everybody. I made friends with animals instead.

So try to deal with your anger issues. Place your anger where it belongs (on a few specific individuals) and do not condemn all people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.