im an idoit who lacks any common sense... i would be best to save resources...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DeMaster, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeMaster

DeMaster New Member

there isn't much else to say other than negative comments you don't need to be bothered with.:distant:

2. FrankyToast

FrankyToast New Member

ano, but sir, or ma'am

i envy you, at least the way you posted that, you seem not to want to bother anymore and face the truth. I'm not trying to say you are an idiot who doesn't have common sense but you try to see yourself and how other people would see you. I don't think that though.

3. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

I don't think you're an idiot. You just seem a bit lost. If there's anything you want to talk about, feel free to send me a message, okay?

4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF DeM - Lots of people think they're idiots, but objectively it isn't true - it's how we can feel about ourselves (subjectively) sometimes after making mistakes - which we do because we're human! So welcome to the human club of those who are not perfect. If it was only perfect people who were allowed to be alive, there wouldn't be many on the planet :) We can always work on ourselves, to accept and forgive ourselves - this is the way we learn :)

5. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

I hope you feel welcome here. Your worry about bothering people here with negative comments shows you do think of other people, and that's not idiotic.

Best wishes. You deserve the best in life.

6. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Welcome to SF, can I ask why you feel an idiot, what has caused you or happened to you to come to this conclusion.

Please be gentle on yourself , and take care

Rich

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Just be yourself and do not be hard on yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.