I'm an indigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I'm an indigo and it seems like nobody understand what's that mean, so I would like to write about it. We are not a weird kids who can see ghosts everywhere, although some of us have such ability. We are not a mutan like xmen, but some indigo really can move things. I have all the problems like being lonely, always sitting in the corner of the class.. I tried to make my skin fairer and whiter (I'm an asian), but it doesnt seem to work. And I have done stupid things to be in the popular groups. Didnt work too.
I'm always different and I always think that school is not important. Most of the lesson is useless in the real world. I never can find a good relationship. Sometimes I spend all my money just to please the "so-called-friends".
Anybody wanna help or anyone here understand about indigo, Pm me, send message, reply here..anything would help.

Hazibell

Hey!
This sounds really very interesting! I'd heard about people with these abilities but never looked into it enough to find that they have a name for it.
I'm sorry you're having problems feeling lonely and everything :(
We are here to try and make you feel less lonely hopefully!
Keep posting! You seem a very interesting person! :)

Firstly, welcome to sf. I hope you find what you are looking for here.
As for your ability I think that is really neat. I've never encountered a ghost so I'm not sure if I believe quite yet, but I have watched the shows on t.v. and it's definitely interesting to see what they see or hear what they see basically.

About what you've said regarding the ligtening your skin, don't. Be proud of who you are. You are asian...there is nothing wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with who you are or your ethnicity, or where you come from. You are who you are and once you love yourself allt he other people in the world won't matter. You have to dig deep and find out why you hate your self or at least dislike yourself to want to lighten your skin color. Love you honey...then it will all fall into place. I'm not sure how old you are but since you are in school...I know those times are tough, I've been there where you sit alone and wonder what's wrong with me. It passes honey, though it's tiresome and troublesome now it all passes eventually. Don't let the people who think they are somebody treat you like nobody because all of that will catch up to them. Karma is a bitch. They will eventually see what it's like to feel alone..b/c karma will come around and bite them in the ass.

:hug:

be safe

D

Dave_N

Hi there. I'm an indigo and it seems like nobody understand what's that mean, so I would like to write about it. We are not a weird kids who can see ghosts everywhere, although some of us have such ability. We are not a mutan like xmen, but some indigo really can move things. I have all the problems like being lonely, always sitting in the corner of the class.. I tried to make my skin fairer and whiter (I'm an asian), but it doesnt seem to work.
Hi bluet and welcome to SF. :hug: I've done some extensive reading on indigo children and I've also watched a show about them. For those that don't know, indigo children are spiritual children who often have extrasensory perception abilities that are much more developed than in normal people. For a while, I thought that I could be an indigo too, but I'm not sure. Is it true that your skin tone is bluish or is it that your aura is blue? I would love to be able to see ghosts, because I know that they exist, but I don't have that ability.

I can definitely understand that you're finding it hard to fit in with the other kids. I'm a teacher, by the way. Just be yourself. If you're happy being by yourself then that's ok. Don't change who you are just to fit in with a group of people who won't understand you anyhow. Try to find other kids who are like you. You will feel much better when you're with them. And most importantly, love who you are. I've read that indigos are more highly evolved human beings. :hug:

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey. I'm with Dave, I have often wondered if I am as well. It's a possibility.
It is very difficult living with and opening up to spiritual abilities when all those around us seem to be trapped in the 5 sense physical world.
I try to find like-minded people but I haven't really found someone on the same page as me yet.
PM me if you want, I'll add you as a friend :). hope we can talk soon. It's wonderful that you KNOW you are an indigo.

Hi guys. I dont have the ability to see ghosts, which is why I make this thread so people know that our ability is different. But yes, some of my friends have that ability. Some ability is not visual, which means you dont even know that I'm doing it. One of my friend can feel what will happen in the future, but just the small thing, like which team will win the game, etc.
Some people think that indigo life is so perfect like the movie. You can gambling and always win, you can feel the supranatural things. Its not that simple.
Most of my friends think its not important to study in school, because you wont use the lesson anyway. We find another way to do things, and people see us as a freak for that. When they finally realize that your way is better, they have forgot about you.
Dave_N, I never see my aura. I figure out with a different way. Most importantly, being an indigo means being different. Period. You just different. The way you speak, the way you choose your friends..I just know which one is my friends and what is the best way to speak to them, which one is the place with good or bad aura, but if you asked me, I dont even know how is the process. It just happen.

aoeu

One thing that concerns me is that it sounds like you're using this label, "indigo", as a scapegoat. It's really hard to fit in when you adopt a label to make yourself different. Perhaps you might find better success to tell yourself that you're a normal child, and to try doing normal things.

Hurted

Im really interested.
Could you pm me some infos, or links to some site?

Btw, being different is great, but unfurtunatly, we suffer a lot...

LenaLunacy

Hey
I kinda understand what you mean. Dunno if you'll think i'm crazy, but i'm gettig used to ppl thinking that so i'm like whatever now :)
1. I'm a vampire.
2. I see spirits.
I've only recently been awakened as a vampire but i've been seeing ghosts for as long as i can remember. I can talk to them too. Oftentimes the main reason i see them is cos they want to pass a message on to a loved one or something and so i do my best to help them move on to wherever they are menat to be.
I understand how you feel about not fittin in, i havent fitted in for nearly 12 years now, since i moved back here from France actually. France is much more accepting of this sorta thing than England, imo. But i've come to accept it. I have these abilities, i am what i am, and if people can't accept me for that it isn't my problem. I now have a small but close group of friends in college, and out of college, who understand, some of them also see ghosts, and who accept me as i am and i'm fine with that.
I don't keep what i am hidden from people anymore, and yea i get a lot of negativity and cynicism about it, but those people who give me stick aren't worth my time of day so i just brush em off and move on. :hug:
If you ever wanna talk, pm me :)

D

Dave_N

I've only recently been awakened as a vampire but i've been seeing ghosts for as long as i can remember. I can talk to them too. Oftentimes the main reason i see them is cos they want to pass a message on to a loved one or something and so i do my best to help them move on to wherever they are menat to be.
Hi cerise. So you're kind of like the kid from the 6th Sence movie. I think that it's really cool to be able to see and interact with spirits. I believe that they are real and they are a part of our world whether we like it or not. People like you who have the ability to interact with them can help them move on to the astral world or wherever they need to go. Sorry to hear that your abilities have attracted negative attention from others though. People fear that which they don't understand. :hug:

One thing that concerns me is that it sounds like you're using this label, "indigo", as a scapegoat. It's really hard to fit in when you adopt a label to make yourself different. Perhaps you might find better success to tell yourself that you're a normal child, and to try doing normal things.
When you are an indigo, you know that you are different. Just like what cerise_wrists said. Its hard to be different, but doesn't make it any less real.
If I'm doing a normal things, it freaks me out!!! I hate the normal things, all those stupid boring activity. Its just not my place. I dont feel like that's where I belong.
When you said about a better success, I can said "success" for us have totally different meaning.
Im really interested.
Could you pm me some infos, or links to some site?

Btw, being different is great, but unfurtunatly, we suffer a lot...
Yes we do suffer a lot, we can get angry, but no one understand. We want to be creative, but it seems like we trapped in a stupid place. You can find some links in google, there's a lot of them. I'm having a lot of deja vu, and they keep on going since I can remember. Recently I feel like I'm reading people's character, but I'm not really sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

aoeu

It's hard to be different. I'm very different. But it doesn't have to be difficult. I always stand out. I'm often uncomfortable, but I've got friends, and they like me for being different and standing out.

Last edited by a moderator:

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey
I kinda understand what you mean. Dunno if you'll think i'm crazy, but i'm gettig used to ppl thinking that so i'm like whatever now :)
1. I'm a vampire.
2. I see spirits.
I understand how you feel about not fittin in, i havent fitted in for nearly 12 years now, since i moved back here from France actually. France is much more accepting of this sorta thing than England, imo. But i've come to accept it. I have these abilities, i am what i am, and if people can't accept me for that it isn't my problem. I now have a small but close group of friends in college, and out of college, who understand, some of them also see ghosts, and who accept me as i am and i'm fine with that.
I don't keep what i am hidden from people anymore, and yea i get a lot of negativity and cynicism about it, but those people who give me stick aren't worth my time of day so i just brush em off and move on. :hug:
If you ever wanna talk, pm me :)
wow Lena that is amazing. You are truly blessed to have this ablitiy and awareness of yourself as what you are :heart:

I find it totally cool how some people can/want to talk to spirits/ghosts while some people have extreme fear of spirits/ghosts.
Well, I guess if you can talk and see spirits, you 'd know exactly what they are and would not be all scared about how they might look or what could they be thinking about.

me, I'm a weird person with a funny skill to draw the weirdest people out there close to me (and then get pissed off by thir stupidity, usually xD). But I don't think I'd qualify as an indigo even if this one website told me my aura was indigo-colored xD

Wow I never heard of this, sorry if I sound rule or vile, but I find this to be hard to believe. But of course I don't believe in anything, not god, not devil, not angels, not demons (even though I am obsess with em,) or an afterlife or ghost/spirits but that means I am the weird one. So is Indigo kinda like psychic or something (I am trying to study metaphysics). I am SOOO confused?

Its like you have some ability that other people don't have. But its not as cool as the movie. And no, I never see a real devil, thank God. Well, its just the feeling that you know all the answer yet you don't belong in this place. You have the ability and is not common in the society. Basically, my life today is really hard. My study life is sucks, I got funny feelings when I'm walking, got bad experience and so on. And all the bullies in the past doesn't make it any easier.
I eman ok, you can have a gorgeous hair and be the pretty girl in the class, but is it give them(and her) the right to make me feel worthless? Anyone here wanna drop me a PM please? Maybe someone with some indigo experience?

Very creepy.., i'm just having another "visions" like deja vu for the 2nd or 3rd times. This is happen again and again, with many different situation. Mmm..., i'm scared with myself. Its like you know somethings are out there, and connected to the world, but then again you cant explain it to anyone
I'm a freak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00