i'm ashamed of myself :(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Rebeccah, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Rebeccah

Rebeccah New Member

i am really ashamed of who i am. i am nothing. everyone ive ever loved ive lost. People only like me until they get to know the real me and i'm afraid that the real me is a panicing, irrational, selfish, inpatient and over emotional person. I'll ruin your life, i ruin everyones life with the way i am. My dad hates me, my mum is losing her mind because me, i put to much pressure on my sisters and others. I'm 21 and i am as independent as a 1o yr old. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ME? :( im not asking for happiness. i gave up on that i just want to be pain free for one day emotionally. I LOST MY BF :( ill never get him bk i loved him so much. everyone is gone and leaving me!! everyone is realising how depressed i am and they dont want it! why would they when they can have a stress free life. god help me :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i have a daughter who struggles just like you hun with support and meds s he is doing better She too sees herself as worthless but with therapy i can see small changes happening . It takes time hun for the mind to change for behaviors to change Please do not be ashamed of you it is an illness hun one that can be treated so please reach out and get the help you need okay from professionals who can treat you

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

People who leave when you need them are not true friends at all...I used to feel like poison, like I would infect anyone I had contact with...I have come to find out that what I feared in my mind's voice was not how I looked at completely...yes, there were aspects of my fears actualized, but there were other parts of me that I did not let myself see...I hope you will also write a list of your attributes...and to say, I have none, is not an answer...and most importantly, true intimate relationships come from work...each person bring his/her own baggage...and anyone who wants to be a part of this type of relationship knows that...I can assure you, I am no picnic! I hope you find people here to relate to so that you can affirm other aspects of yourself