I'm at a loss

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Neoaptt, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neoaptt

Neoaptt Member

At the end of this school year I'd need a job that could support me for the rest of my life. Or at least one that can get me somewhere. I'm not going to graduate and I'm not getting my GED anytime soon.

I have specialized skills in almost every art form. Though I lack the motivation to start and finish a project.

If I don't get this job, then i'll be on my own without any cash. (aka Bum).

Thanks for reading,

Quinton

2. melosine

melosine Active Member

You should try to finish school because its better than looking for a job that might be minimum wage and hard to find. You have the talent and I think you should use it. At least you know you are good at something, so USE IT. Dont look for a job yet, finish school. Im trying to finish school also, I know its hard but I'm sure you'll make it.

3. Neoaptt

Neoaptt Member

can't. I seriously can't. I'm getting kicked out of my house at the end of this school year. And I don't have enough credits to graduate. I have like 8. And I need 27.

4. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

But why can't you get a job? Of course in this economy no job is given automatically, but from what you said you don't have the motivation to finish a project. From what I have read (correct me if I'm wrong), you are talented in art. That is your calling card. I'm sure there is something out there for you without a high school degree. I don't believe that you need a 'degree' to prove your ability. Just go for it, and try not to get discouraged. Your heart will lead the way. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.