Im at a loss:

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by doityourself, Dec 10, 2010.

1. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Why do we make friends, if they all leave you eventually. I thought that since I cant seem to make friends in the "real world" that it would be easier to make and keep friends online. But now I think online just makes its easy if not easier(if thats a word) to leave people behind.

Im not trying to make anyone feel bad (really Im not) but people need to realize that when you talk to someone and get use to them being there for you, then they up and leave, its hard, not only does it hurt my feelings (and I want to rage) but it leaves me feeling like Im alone, like that friendship didnt mean anything. (which I know is not the case)

I dont know why Im even bothering whinning about it, this is life, right. I know its not always about me, people go on with thier lives. I just wanted to get my feelings out there.

Im just tired of being alone, in my own little world.

2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I know precisely how you feel. Im exactly the same, when someone hurts me online who i thought was a friend, hurts exactly the same as IRL. People suck

3. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Hey, I know what you mean, but not all ppl are like that. I'd like to be your friend forever if you wish:smile:

4. Debased

Debased Member

Im the same, d.i.y. Maybe we just expect to be hurt all the time by people so when they do disappear out of our lives for a while or forever we take it personally. But like you said, its probably not the case that they meant to hurt us. Maybe we are just more sensitive to this kinda thing because its a big deal to us?

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, It does feel like real life, I just feel like I want to cry(and believe me Im not a cryer)

Just like everything else in my life, I will get over it, my new favorite saying is IT IS WHAT IT IS, and thats all there is to it.