I'm at breaking point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bruces, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

There's no more options left what am i gunna do,I'm screwed

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are not screwed. You can talk here, call a hotline, call a family member or friend, see a doctor, see a therapist. So many options!! You CAN and WILL get through this Bruces! :hug:

3. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Talking doesn't cure problems does it I'm so messed up and I've ruined everything,I wish my life would end tonight I despise it

4. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I feel the same. Every day is a nightmare. I wish that I also could believe that things would get better, but after two and a half years of this and trying to get help till I'm blue in the face, I have to face the reality that I will likely never get better.

5. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

It's a total waste of flesh and blood

6. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I don't get it we don't make animals suffer but we do with people what a crazy world !

7. Petal

I'm sorry if I have asked this before but what kind of professional help have you tried? I know it sounds daunting but it took me roughly 7 years for the psychiatrists to say I no longer have depression so it can be done. It's frustrating and difficult I understand that but please do not give up.

8. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I've had depression and ocd 24 years I'm not seeing anyone currently

9. Petal

You should see someone, you deserve to get help just like anyone else. What is your reason for not seeing anyone currently?

10. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Basically because there's no treatment for the likes of me

11. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I am truly worthless

12. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Why won't they euthanise me????

13. Petal

You cannot know that unless you try. SF is not a substitute for professional help so I urge you to please try and get help. You say there's no treatment for you, you cannot know that.

14. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

There ain't none

15. bayareagirl

bayareagirl Well-Known Member

Bruces, are you taking meds? If so, time for a re-evaluation with the psych as sadly you are not getting the help you need.

16. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry you feel that way. Whats stopping you from doing it every day? Reason is because there is something within you that has hope for what happens next .

:hug: youre not beyond help. Even though you dont listen to alot of advices given you have still come here and try to continue every post you made. Im impressed of your resiliency. Keep trying. Progress towards peace within will click for you. Youre a survivor. 24 years is a very long time.

17. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Everyday is so hard I don't know if I can continue this :(

18. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I don't know what to do

19. Tjh

Tjh Active Member

Things will get better for you Bruce's. Please take some of the good advice you've received on this forum into consideration.

20. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I don't know what to do either. Sometimes there just aren't really any answers. I can't understand why I was so happy and successful before and now my brain feels totally different. The mind can be very mysterious and there's a lot that we just don't understand about it. It just isn't right that some of us have to feel tormented mentally. Maybe the answer is to keep trying to get help, but nobody has been able to help me either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.