I'm at the end of my rope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 18 and in trouble, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 18 and in trouble

18 and in trouble Well-Known Member

I'm really feeling suicidal at the moment. My family sucks they're dysfunctional and constantly arguing with each other. My dad is making things worse but ranting and maternal grandmother won't give me a moment to myself. My paternal grandmother is having issues moving and my dad keeps bitching about sending her to a nursing home no matter how many times I tell him to shut the fuck up. My house isn't the cleanest and while mom and me are both disgusted by this they rest of my family is too lazy to do shit about it. I hate my life and wish I was dead.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

18 and in trouble? If you are 18 why not move out and be rid of these issues that are making your life miserable?

3. 18 and in trouble

Actually I'm 19 (didn't think that through) and I don't have the means to at the moment.

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I've been in bad situations in my past (practically homeless and starving at one point... and with wife and kid in tow), and recovery didn't happen over night. You don't have the means at the moment, which is totally understood. What positive plan for working toward resolution have you put in place to eventually achieve what NYJmpMaster suggested?

5. 18 and in trouble

I'm seeing a therapist and looking for work at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.