I'm at the end, pain is to much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by marco4432, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marco4432

marco4432 Member

Not looking for anybody to respond, or even read, just sitting looking at my method, Pains unbearable, cant go on anymore, have isolated myself the only worry is who will look after my Dog,

Thats it, not much left to say, accuatley I have nothing to say, don't even know why I'm typing this, wow what a failure.

Wonder if I can pay upfront for a creamation, or maybe offer my parts to someone that might need them, As I don't need them, Creamation but no one to pick up the ashes, wonder what they do to your ashes if no one claims them, who cares anyway,

Spend alot of time thinking about suicide ideation all the time, it gets so depressing thinking about it, so tiring, I feel so bad for my dog need to find him a good home , can I send a timed E-mail, so they could pick me up, what happens if no one recieves it.

Best wishes, to those of you who are stroger then me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi marco4432 when the paiin the sadness get too much that is time hun to call for help Just like you did when you came here it is a cry for help so that shows you that you do NOT want to die you want the pain to end. Go to hospital get supports in place get the compassion you need to heal
    Please hunyour dog does not want another master just wants you You call crisis talk to someone but you get the help you deserve ok hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.