I'm at the end!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Flashg75, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flashg75

Flashg75 New Member

I have a wonderful family that I have let down thru my selfish actions. I see no hope in living except for my 3 year old daughter. I do not want to live anymore BC every year get s worse I dont k ow what to do!
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It does not seem you are selfish hun You are fighting to stay here for your daughter who will always need you ok
    Have you reached out for any support in your community or through your doctor so the downward spiral you are feeling gets stopped. Keep talking to us ok it helps to know you are not alone
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Flash and welcome to the forum, do you want to tell us more about your situation? Are you seeking professional help?
  4. ChestnutMay

ChestnutMay Antiquities Friend

Total Eclipse is right - you are not selfish as you are putting your daughter first. I'm sure you feel terrible about letting down your family - all you can do now is try to make up for it. There are all kinds of ways to do that - you know what would work best with your family. Sometimes it helps to lay low for a bit, sometimes it helps to apologize and try to compensate for whatever it is you did. Like Petal asks, are you seeking professional help? This might help you get through this easier.
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Has this started during the time your daughter was born?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.