IM at work

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jxdama, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

please talk to me and help me get through the day
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

what's going on?
  3. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Me to, Im at work to, hows it going, you busy today? What kind of work do you do?
  4. jxdama

bank teller. im stressed out and miserable
  5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Law Librarian here, bored and lonely.

You must be busy, since everyone is trying so hard to spend all thier money up over the holidays, lol

Can I help with the stress, unload on me, maybe I can come up with some useless advice for you.
  6. jxdama

just suicidal.
  7. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I'm unemployed but have some temp work which is boring and repetitious but pays is pretty ok. I've got 24 hr or so or of work, cram a weeks work into 48 hrs with 12 on and 12 off. Thankfully its up to me what pace I work but sometimes you'd prefer a workplace so you can at least maybe keep work away from home.

I'd thankful at least as I can pay the bills and maybe buy a drum kit if I'm a good boy.

I work alone so there's nobody there to gee me up. On the upside, there is nobody I have to smack in the jaw also - only me, and I'm not going to punch myself.

With other work I've been part of a team doing manual hands-on work, outdoors. This felt better - but you have to take what you can these days.

As for a bank teller - maybe that might present a risk for me. A dishonest past, honest now, but not sure if temptation would kick in. Lol. Could always blame it on depression, but I'm sure the Judge will know depressed people who stayed honest.

Seriously though, don't even think about it!
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2010
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope it slows down a bit for jxdama i am off work today so i can relax a bit Hope you will be off work soon so you can just have a hot bath and relax okay take care
  9. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Hi John, still at it?
  10. jxdama

doing my best
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey JX, How come you are so low??I give you alot of credit that you are able to work..Is there any way you can take a couple of days off and get away for a while..Maybe a little time off will help and a drive to a bed and breakfast will give you a change of pace.. I wish you all the best..
  12. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Im sure you can get through it John :) I believe in you hun! :hug: Im always here if you need me.
  13. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

Not looking forward to working again, I have been off for a year, and the last time I worked regularly I attempted. My parents won't have me around the house anymore, so I have to go back to work, even tough I'm on dissability for schizoprenia. I know I will get suicidal again, there is nothing I can do to prevent that. Not looking forward to it. I hate my parents now, as they give me to much shit for being a loser, as other kids are studing to be lawyers, and stuff, and I'm just a loser. They told me that if I don't work, I will be kicked out in a shelter.
  14. jxdama

if i cant conquer this fear i wont be working for long
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.