I'm awful

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Shannøn444, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Shannøn444

Shannøn444 Active Member

I thought I was happy. I finally found someone who seemed to really like me, for whatever reason I still don't know, she isn't just my girlfriend but one of my closest friends; which makes me feel worse.
    She makes me so happy but I'm scared my depression will bring her down, I just feel I'm not good enough. Even though she is great I can't help but still have feelings for my ex girlfriend. This makes me feel worse as she is so great and I'm questioning my feelings for her.
    My ex girlfriend was never much of a girlfriend and even made me feel worse about myself but I loved her and its hard to get over that. I thought if I just ignored my feelings then they would go but I have been talking to her and even going out places with her, which reminds me of how I miss her.
    I don't want to hurt my girlfriend as she is also my friend but I can't help my feelings. I know that staying with my girlfriend isn't completely fair but I do really care for her and love her. I'm also scared, scared that if I leave her I will be alone.

2. Brittless

Brittless Well-Known Member

Hey shannon.

I wanted to thank you for supporting me while I was in my assholey state yesterday. Thank you for offering words of encouragement while I was in a dark place. I also wanted to say I'm here if you ever need to talk. I've had similar situations as yours as far as relationships go. The offer is always there. :)