im baaack!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by whybother?, Apr 4, 2007.

1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

ive posted 2 threads already so i may aswell re-introduce myself LOL

1st time i came onto this forum i felt like utter s**t , i attempted suicide several times, self harmed , smoked weed ona daily basis and felt unloved , all that changed , i met my fiancee on here , we've never been happier , i havn't smoked weed in about a year and half , no cravings no bad mood swings nothing , i havn't even thought about suicide no bad negative feelings NOTHING , and self harming is a thing in the past for me now , infact just yesturday my dad asked me to hand him a razor blade becuz he was cutting sumthing , i only just realised now that the old me wud of been heavily triggered but i never even thought about it!!!

so i wanna say to all u lot , that even if u think life is completely and utterly useless and worthless , THEIR IS HOPE , the ppl on here are god sends , many nites i spent on that chat room ranting and crying my eyes out , they listened to me all the time,

I cant thank every1 for all the help uve given me and my fiancee , espcially Robin for starting this wonderfull forum

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

:) :hug: It's really good to see you again and even better that you're doing so well. If you don't mind me asking, are you still with Hazibel? (Sorry if I spelt her name wrong).

3. whybother?

yep im still with Hazibell (Madeleine) got engaged on great yarmouth beach on a hot summers evening , i did the whole on 1 knee thing aswell (even tho i do suffer from bad knees since i was 13) so it was like ''will u marry me , say sumthing quickly my knee's are gonna drop off ina min haha''

were still VERY happy together :biggrin:

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

lol, aww that's great. I'm glad you two are still together and congrats on the engagement. :hug:

5. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

I'm so glad for you, lol, I have this big smile on my face now, thats how glad I am :eek:hmy: And welcome back :smile:

6. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Heya... dont really think we talked much when you were around, but I do remember you. Nice to hear you're still with Hazibell and both are happy together. Great to see you around again. =)

TDM

7. whybother?

hi TDM , i remember ya!! we met bout a few weeks before i left this forum , i hope uve been good!

and thanx every1 :)