1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back again unfortunately

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jschar1, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jschar1

jschar1 New Member

I was on here a while back about to finish the path i've walked on and decided to get help. The help worked for a bit, but isn't anymore. Thinking this will more than likely happen.
    But may try moving forward in therapy and get medication but I really dont want to do that. I think making 2012 the end is the correct solution.
    Humph, when and where? I think i figured out the how. I only am upset thinking about the people that i'm going to hurt. But I can't be miserable everyday to please others.

This sucks!:confusion:

2. JmpMster

JmpMster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

If it worked for a bit then perhaps it needs adjusting to be more individual specific as opposed to the one size fits all sort of treatment that it usually starts as. I hope you do let them know that it was and is not anymore as they can use that hopefully to get it more tailored to your needs.

I would put your effort into the when/where/how to get help and feel better - getting a better quality of life. It pays bigger dividends.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.