i'm back again...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jondoe7, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jondoe7

jondoe7 Member

under a new handel. little has changed for me in the past few years. turned 49. my life is a wash. failed at everything. michael jackson dead at this age. fully accomplidhed. me...i havent even lived yet...dreamed of all my failures tonight. i remain a loner. i read of young people who feel like me. i am their worst fears realized. 2 to 3 times their age and still feeling as they do now.

this life is lost
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What was your old username?

I'm sorry you're feeling so low.
    What hopes do you have for the future? what do you want to achieve?
  3. jondoe7

jondoe7 Member

thanks for asking daisy. i dont even remember my old handel. it might have been billyjack7.....what i'd like to achive are all the goals that young people have. carrer, personal life. thats what life is in a nut shell isn't it.

feel like i had my chance but couldn't make it happen. now i'm winding down with no accomplishments in either category....a total wash...i'm just a ghost now who walks the earth alone
  4. bluesun

bluesun New Member

Wish I died from a cardiac arrest too like MJ even though I am in my 20s and probably less chance of that happening. On the other hand I am not sure I could stand the pain. Once I had a really painful heartburn from acidity and I was praying to God, "Please God, take this pain away, I will be a good human being from now" :/. But seriously, I hate to stay alive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.