I'm back but I hope I'm dead soon

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blackbirdfly, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackbirdfly

blackbirdfly Well-Known Member

what the fuck is the point anymore. i don't know how to relate to anyone. i had a beautiful perfect girlfriend and then we had to go long-distance and things started falling apart and now that i want to be back with her and things were going well i found out she slept with 4 different guys and did it the whole time we were apart

i cant handle this. i cant handle life. its too cruel. this cant be humanly possible. either this is a bad dream and im going to kill myself or its real life and i am going to kill myself.

im sorry i couldnt be strong enough to keep living. i hope you allcan. i hope none of you ever get hurt again. i love you and i always will even when im gone.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That is rough. she slept with 4 guys. of course you're hurt because of that but the answer is not suicide. you will find another girl, one you can trust, as they say there's plenty more fish in the sea. you are worth more than this and her. keep reaching out for support. talking helps.

3. blackbirdfly

blackbirdfly Well-Known Member

but i made the mistake of getting too attached and it's been 6 months since that happened and i knew she cheated and i moved on. then today i found out more things that happened and now it just seems too much, but thinking about not being with her makes me wanna die much more than being cheated on does.

but either way i just wanna die

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry this happened to you. *hugs* but I'm sure right now it's horrible but wait a while and it'll be better, you'll meet someone better who will treat you right and not cheat on you...at least express your feelings on here and anywhere you can, because that will help with dealing with it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.