I'm back from hospital!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cute_Angel_Xx, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

I'm back from hospital, I'm bored and friendless right now. My thoughts are there still, oh I do wish I could makee them go away. My time in the hospital was boring cuz I cud only geet on MSN n Facebook and EVERRYTHING else is sooooooo slow which was bad I was ment to get out yesterday but I was found unconsious on the floor the next day everything was a shock, I'mglad I'm out I've had 2 opperations on my stomach which ws wierd as they put me to sleep ZZZzzzz. So yeah I'm bk hope your all ok, hows TiredFighter has he been on??? :hug:'s to everyone
    Now I just need to plan running away which my sis wont let me argh oh well plan in secret. My Self harming has got worst I cut so bad while I was in hospital had a high lack of sleep. Well I've just woke up and I'm still very tired yawn :sleep:
  2. Hey.. don't cut yourself please.. Please have more rest and go get some exercise (running). Please don't harm yourself.
  3. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

I'm so glad you're out of hospital and back with us hun, it's great to see you.
    Now...instead of making those plans, how about we make a plan to get you well? Don't you think that might be a better idea? Sending lots of hugs xxxx
  4. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

yay, welcome back angel :)
  5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

welcome back!
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Nice to have you back with us angel hugs
  7. Cute_Angel_Xx

I've got a line on my stomach andd it looks like a giant scar eeeew, should I use foundation to cover up evidence of a opperation
    Thanksss guyssss, bet you didn't even realise I was gone:p *big hugs* :hug:
  8. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

hey sweetie,
    we missed yuh ♥♥♥ welcome back!Nice to know you're ok! We'll be anticipating your cute posts :tongue:
  9. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

hey abi, missed you so much and hope you get well soon and are back on sf sooner to keep us going lol
  10. Cute_Angel_Xx

Hehe thanks :tongue:

Missed you to Brownie :hug::arms:
    I'm sooooo happy I'm back from hospital, I'm on cruches :blub:
    Everyone deserves a poke :poke:

And a cheek kiss :cheekkiss: mwah :cheekkiss: mwah

:console: @ everyone who is not feelin gud
  11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey you hang out here okay no need to run away we all love you and care for you.. Hope you heal fast and feel better real soon No more self harm okay only kindness to you:cheekkiss:cheekkiss
  12. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

hey abi, what is up:) i bet you're catching up on your zzz's good night darling, dont worry about that line on your stomach, it are war wounds you can be proud of, you survived, and plus its mostly covered by clothes anyway, so who cares
    sweet dreams abi
  13. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Welcome back hun. :hug:
  14. Cute_Angel_Xx

Not if your a street chav, where half tops out, thats me. No I'm not asleep and it's so late and I'm so worried about not sleeping :sad: Its really getting to me :blub:
  15. beachdawg

beachdawg Well-Known Member

Glad u are out of the hospital, Angel, and I hope u are feeling better. Please don't run away and hurt yourself.
  16. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Love you sister
    xx :console:
  17. Cute_Angel_Xx

Love you to sis xxxxx
  18. Nataria

Nataria Well-Known Member

Welcome back Angel!

Please try to keep safe, if you'd like to talk please don't hesitate to pm me
  19. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome back Angel... You know they make creams that help fade scars.. Ask your pharmacist.. Please don't run away.. The streets are mean and there are alot of predators out there..Take care!!
  20. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hey! How are you doing?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.