1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back (not that anyone cares lol)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aimlessdrifter, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aimlessdrifter

aimlessdrifter Well-Known Member

Who am I kidding, huh? I'm feeling very stupid and embarrassed for posting my previous thread. Me moving on and fixing my life...what a joke!! I made a fool of myself. I seriously hate my fickle minded brain.

2. Lps

Lps Well-Known Member

Hey, don't be hard on yourself. You SHOULD be working to feel better, so you're doing the right things. Look for your own happiness. I can say that because that's exactly what I"m doing myself. Love.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Don't be so hard on yourself...at least you are trying to improve your life, and that's a good thing. That's more than I'm currently doing...I hope that someday both our lives will be better. But we can only take it one day at a time and not get so discouraged.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun we will have periods of ups then downs hun I hope you remember the up times because when your down you can remember that there is a way up hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.