I'm back with a nice little relationship story

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Hae-Gi, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Said I would leave this forum but whatever.

Some of you may remember my relationship problems. I took her back for a third time, last month. But on Friday she said she wanted tattoos and piercings if she would move out and leave the navy, which I couldn't accept... especially not tattoos, since they are permanent and disgust me. So she got mad at me and decided to go and suck a guy's cock during the weekend. She started with saying she had had sex, but then she said "all I did was suck his cock". As if that'd make things better. I guess she wanted me to get over that, too. I wish I could kill that slut. She is the worst that has ever happened to me and she has ruined my life. Before she came back, again, another girl had become interested in me, but then she came back so I had to tell this girl what had happened. Now it's too late. She isn't really interested, anymore. All I got for being with her since April last year was her sucking another guy's cock in the end, and me trashing something great that was developing with a girl that was the rarest find.

Before she came back to me for her third time, I still had hope. Now I'm just boiling with hatred and all hope has been crushed. I see no reason to continue living.

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

First of all welcome back to SF. As for your ex girlfriend... I have been in similiar situations the best thing to do is try your hardest to move on. Try and look for something to distract your thinking about her. maybe read a good book or even just watch your favorite movies. You could even try and find a new hobby that you enjoy. that could put some more meaning into your life.

3. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Nothing enjoys me, anymore, though. Especially not after this. Before she came back again, I had gotten a newly released, very advanced digital system camera, since I have an interest in photography, but I have no will to use it, now. Photography was the last thing I had an interest in, before this, aside from finding my true love so we can have constant sex. But the thought of sex currently triggers me after what she did. Everything triggers me. Everything. Everything reminds me of her. I can't read books as you suggested, either; that seriously would trigger me since she read so much, and I don't like reading books, anyway. I hate her so much. My life is ruined. I checked out a bridge, yesterday, but I think it's too low. I always found that to be an interesting way to go... speeding into the ground for an unavoidable death... but I guess there are much safer ways.

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

WOW! It's so wonderful that you decided to come back and share your intellect and helpful words on relationships.

5. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Is it you again? :rolleyes:

6. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

girls sucking cocks around....any news?

7. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Strangely, I'm feeling much better today. A good sleep took care of a lot, it seems. I'm not suicidal, right now... just really down. She just turned out to be a hoe; I'm glad she's out of my life. I'm glad you sucked his cock, you slut. Otherwise, when we would have lived together, she would've gone and sucked the neighbour's cock or whoever else's, instead. I have to thank the 'U.S. Department of Homeland Security' for sending me back when I was going to meet her. Otherwise, I would maybe have lost my virginity to her, then already. I would at least have kissed her, then, though... and we would have engaged in bloodletting, and that would have been so much more intimate than kissing and definitely enough to kill yourself over, afterwards. But now, the first girl I kiss can in fact still be my actual true love, whoever she is.

8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

That's really messed up.

You need some serious help, as chances are you will not be spending the rest of your life with whomever you lose your virginity to.

9. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

What a joke. As if I will find her... haha. God how I hate my life. I have to kill myself. I have to.

10. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I'm so unhappy. :sad: Why, why, why??? I just have to die. I am so unhappy. So fucking unhappy. Oh my god. :sad:

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

She went out and sucked someone's cock because you didn't approve of her getting a tattoo? :blink:

Was that the only reason she cheated?

12. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Yep. The only reason. She said so and I believe her.

13. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Well, maybe not the only reason. Also because she always hated herself. And so do I, now. Or actually, I'm more of an empty shell. I don't hate her, anymore. I feel nothing. Aside from knowing I have to kill myself. I have to... I just have to. It's all over.

14. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I feel sick. :sad:

This wasn't supposed to be my fate. :sad: I was so certain I would find my true love and be happy. :sad:

15. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. The emptyness part, the losing part. The part where the hope of a future with this girl could be so awesome, everything could change. And then you realize everything was all in your head. The part where you watch dreams die, and all you can do is nothing about it but accept it when inside your heart is fucking cracking as you try to hold it in. The part where you have to fucking force yourself to ignore things that will remind you of her, when you know it is inevitable. Also the part where you become a cold dead person. But im over that all. I could cry all day about these regrets but the real situation won't change. Good luck to you.

16. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I just burned the copies I had made of her letter, as well. I have never cried so much and if I keep living, I don't think I ever will. When I had burned all but the last page of the second copy, I read the last page. It was a nightmare to read it and my eyes were so teary I could barely read it. She even wrote how she has to stop being so spoilt so I can be happy. That was why she sucked his cock, after all; because I didn't approve of her getting tattoos. Reading it made me see that I still love her, but after what she did, it is of course over, and proved she wasn't my true love, after all. I burned some other stuff that I especially don't want my mother to see, as well. If I get the courage to kill myself, I don't want to have any doubts when I'm about to do it. I wonder if I will be dead, soon? At least when I do it, or if, anyway, I'll be comforted with that I will find my real true love in my next life. ^_^ Maybe it's easier that way? I don't want to be in pain, anymore.

17. just.me

just.me Account Closed

Had something similar with a g\f once too
    she wasn't really my g\f yet, we just dated and spent time together
    i really liked her, but she told me she dont like me
    i fought to keep it all together
    but then a friend of mine came to me telling me that my "g\f" asked
    him to have sex with her and he asked me what he should do.
    I though to use the chance to check things out and gave him a go.
    he fucked her, i left her, she end up sucking half the neighborhood
    with a reputation of a slut and all alone...
    then she crawled back to me for support, i refused (have no respect for sluts)
    the end

18. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

i think people throw around the word slut a bit too easy in this thread. A guy who'd do the same is a "cool guy" and a girl is a slut for enjoying herself with half the neighbourhood? I understand it can be hurtful, but please don't let your anger colour the image you have of someone.

As for Hae-Gi, I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out :sad: I'm sure you'll find your true love, because I believe everyone will find their true love at some point. Patience is a virtue or something like that. I know that probably means jack shit to you right now, as you want things to be over with right now, but hey, it's better than nothing eh