i'm back

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by frantic, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

i know i haven't been here in a long time, and i apologize. i havne't had any peace and quiet to come on here and read and respond.

life is once again throwing rocks at me, and it hurts. once again we're losing everything. we just can not get back on our feet.

i'm tired. it's always the same. i'm not allowed to be happy. i get punished for being happy. i don't know what crime i've committed, but the sentence is a life of misery.

i'm tired.

i know i can not post details here, but i have someting that i recently got (legally), my psychiatrist told me to get rid of it because it is highly lethal, but, well, i still have it. and now it is constantly on my mind. so tempting. especially since i now know that this might just do the trick.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun please throw it away ok you did good to come back hun and reach out here Life tends to kick us hard i understand i do but harming yourself hun will only bring more pain to your family hun Please hang on ok
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Please muster up all your courage, take a very deep breath and throw them out. Think about your family. yes? I say this with lots of kindness in my voice. And I am so glad to see you back here. Please find that courage to throw them out. Even though its very hard to do it. :hug:
  4. frantic

i cant. i cant get rid of it. it gives me kind of a sense of security knowing that i have it.

i am thinking of my family. i'm thinking that without me and the curse that comes with me they could all lead a much better life. i don't wnat to ruin my kids' and husband's life by selfishly sticking around. i'm surrounded by a big black cloud of everything bad and evil, and that cloud goes wherever i go, and it affects everyone around me.
  5. frantic

Got my stash ready.

My already pathetic support system is gone.

I'm all alone in this.

I have no one to talk to, no one to turn to.

Not like it would make a difference anyway.
  6. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

But it can make a difference, writing on here, and letting us try to help you with our listening, frantic - your childrend and hubby wouldn't be better off without you if you exited like this - they would far, far rather know you as someone who fought hard to stay alive to be with them and show them by example not to give in. I know it is sooo hard, and I did not take this advice myself (because no one gave it to me back then) - but looking back, I wished I had known better what to do, rather than to attempt. My children would not have succeeded in the ways they have, had my attempt worked, they would never have gotten over it emotionally. Although they were hurt by what happened, eventually I got the help I desperately needed, and - so here I am to plead with you as someone who's been there - to not do it frantic - there is always a better way than this hun - please tell yourself you're going to try to believe it, God bless you frantic :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.