I'm back

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Oloriel, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oloriel

Oloriel Well-Known Member

Hello, everyone. It's been a few years since I posted on this site, and I sort of stopped posting without letting anyone know. I'd like to think people were worried about me, but I doubt it. The fact is, I have been spiraling down again and don't know where else to turn. Tomorrow I will be two years clean from SH, and I am terrified.

I wonder if any of my friends from my last time here are still around. I hope they're all okay. You guys got me through some very hard times. When I told my psychiatrist about this forum, though, I don't think he thought it was healthy for me to be spending so much time in a community of suicidal people. Maybe that's part of why I stopped. I always felt ashamed for leaving with no warning, but I was afraid to come back. But now I don't know what else to do. And I know that here, people will understand. I never felt judged here.

Please take me back. I want to have someone who knows what I'm feeling again, because the feelings are back in full force. My life is different, but it's still me. No matter what I change, it will still be me in here.

2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

hello there.
    was never here them years ago.
    but happy you found this forum again when it's getting dark for you. welcome back

3. cots

cots Well-Known Member

I haven't been around here for very long, but I'm sure everyone welcomes you back. I do. Most of us here are looking for ways out of the darkness and I'm sure no one blamed you for leaving the forum because of your psychiatrist's suggestion. Anyway welcome back and nice to meet you, Oloriel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.