I'm back...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Songie, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

I haven't been on here in a while..not since I met a guy here. Word from the wise, don't date people u meet here. When things don't work out u lose your support and ur significant other. Double whammy. I don't have much to say, I feel suicidal, obviously. I just...I needed to type and not think for a minute. Not wonder how it is that I'm so unlovable and unimportant and worthless. I got a job, my first, I thought that would help with the worthless bit but it didn't. I don't care how much worth I have to the world. I care how much worth I have to one person, the only person to ever stick by me. Through all the craziness. And he doesn't love me anymore. Maybe he never did. What's to love after all? Oh gods, panic attack...guess that's all I can write right now. Goodbye.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome back to the forum. I hope you are ok? Panic attacks are not nice. You need to keep yourself busy with stuff and not to overthink. Please keep yourself busy with activities and do not lose faith in human nature, you will begin to trust others in tine. Keep posting for support and care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.