I'm back

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ontheedge, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontheedge

ontheedge New Member

Hey guys,

I used to be a member here on suicide forums. I was on for just a short time. I was going through some crazy stuff and self (physical) harm. There were people on this forum that really helped me, that really cared for me. I want to do the same for someone else now.
    When i first came to SF(before got a user name), I realized that there were people in the world who felt the same as me, and had managed to make it all the way through. That is what made me decide to come to SF for some help.
    I dismissed the messages that I received from the users, but later realized how much it helped. I wish to do that for someone now.
    I am back because i just realized, that I now have the opportunity to help a friend who needs a friend.
    It has been almost 2 or so years since I managed to overcome my situation. No i feel ready to help out another friend in need.

Thank you SF for all that you did for me during my crisis. I hope that it's ok for me to come back and help the people on this forum.

Thanks! For those of you who wonder wether SF actually helps...Yes, it does!

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: back to the forum. Our arms remain open for those mebers who have chosen to leave us for a time and wish to come back. You are among those. I am glad you are feeling better. Take care and we will see you around. :hug:

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

good to see you willing to help others :)
    wb.

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome back :) :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.