I'm back.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tearsalone, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tearsalone

Tearsalone Well-Known Member

.........I was on here a very, very long time ago, well it seems soo anyway.

I'm still feeling depressed, theres no escaping it it seems, my fathers always telling me he's going to lock me up because I forget to take my tablets, or I get up really early...or really late.

Death is a constant being inside my mind, I'm a currently 18 year chronic depressent. People tell me to move out of my house, but really, its alot harder then most people expect, as I also suffer with anxiety problems.

I just feel soo alone sometimes.

2. You're only 18?

Then you are not allowed to kill yourself until you are at LEAST 35.

You have too much more time left in which things can change. Nothing has f**cked up your life that bad at 18.

3. Tearsalone

You wouldn't know how many times I've heard that over the last few years, and I do mean years.

I will admit some teenagers, though they may think the thing they're killing themselves over is the biggest thing to ever happen in anyones life ever, do occasionally kill themselves over some rather menial things.

I have tried, tried to get on and ignore everything, just live everyday at a time, but sometimes I just dread the morning coming and the day beginning again.

4. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

hi sweety, things are pretty bad huh? my parents are always telling me i need to move out as well, they dont know i have depression and social anxiety however, and i cant afford to tell them because im scared of what will happen, not neccesarily to me, but my family. my father would be heartbroken, he got a freak for a son. i mean hes dissapointed in me now but sheshh..lol so i have to stand the abuse of his yelling all day, and he yells because he doesnt know i have depression, and he wouldnt care if i did..lol i for sure know how it feels, i have no one whos house i can run to in the middle of the night, throw rocks at their window, and climb in through a ladder to cuddle with when i feel alone. but ive made some really good friends here, and youre never alone here. there will always be someone here for you..^_^ and i will be here for you when you need me.. just remember youre never alone sweetheart

5. Tearsalone

Thank you AAiB, my father knows about my problems, he was emotionally, physically and mentally abuse when I was a child. He tries to pretend to be the nice guy occasionally but its usually only infront of other people.

My mother, unfortunatly passed away 4 years ago last august.

I don't really have any support system and my dads threatening to throw me out and move to his girlfriends, I want to leave too, to be frank, but I'm still nervous and rather scared of the outside world.

6. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

me too, its so scary out there. its so big, and i feel like if i went missing would anyone ever come for me sometimes. my dad sometimes is nice to me in front of other poeple, but hes been such a jerk im not sure if hes joking or yelling at me lately. And sweetheart youre father should !!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!! !!!!!EVER!!!!! hit you. you need to talk to child services and tell them about this, noone deserves to be hit hun. can you stay at a friends of yours? anywhere but there? im sorry to hear about your mom..******HUGS****** must be tough at the age of 14. youre obviously very strong. if you ever need to talk just remember, ill be here for you, and i wont leave you for anyone..^_^

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome back hun :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.